Our engineering staff has an extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of the Polish Industry, mainly material storage and handling, environmental protection, cement, lime and gypsum plants, Power Plants, general civil engineering.
ALIT’s staff consist of 23 people:- Process and mechanical engineers – 7 people
- Civil engineers - 10 people
- Administration and Technical service staff
If it is needed we are cooperating with several outside offices
for performing multi-branch design services.
Scope of our activities:The scope of our activities for cement, lime and gypsum industries includes:
- installations related to the storing, handling and transport of difficult materials (rea-gypsum, sticky materials, hard abrasive materials, alternative fuels etc.)
- dedusting installations and environmental protection installations
- industrial buildings
- steel structures
- crushing and grinding plants
- storages silos
- clinker burning and lime burning plants
- packing plants and palletization halls
- installations for the production of dry building mixtures
- mechanical, pneumatic transport, etc.
The scope of works and services to be offered by alit
- Pre-designing works, designing, designer supervision for all branches: process and mechanical, civil engineering, electrical, etc.
- Works related to the procedure connected with obtaining of Building Permit.
- Delivery organising for machinery and devices
- Erection and assembly with the erection company
- No load start-up and load start-up, optimatization of installation parameters, warranty tests
- Erection/assembly supervision and the participation in the installation hand-over commission
- Staff training